The 16th Annual Juried Exhibition
September 4-23, 2014
Submission Deadline is Extended! The new deadline is midnight August 20, 2014.
Artlink is excited to present The 16th Annual Juried Exhibition. Artlink is now accepting submissions for its juried exhibition featuring the works of professional artists residing in the state of Arizona. Submitted artwork will be reviewed by a panel of prominent members of the Phoenix community.
The show will take place at The Icehouse throughout the month of September 2014. The Opening Reception will be held on the Thursday, September 4 from 6-10 p.m. The exhibition will be on display for First Friday, September 5, through Third Friday, September 19. A cash prize will be awarded to the top three artists.
We are accepting many types of artworks including: oil, watercolor, acrylic, graphite, charcoal, pastels, photography, ceramics, print making, textile, mixed media, new genre, performance, video, and sculpture/three dimensional pieces.
The submission deadline is midnight August 20, 2014.
Participants that exhibited in the past are permitted to submit; however, we ask that you refrain from submitting the same piece that was in a previous Artlink Juried Exhibition.
All submissions should be e-mailed to email@example.com with “ATTN: Juried Submission” in the subject line.
The Icehouse and Artlink Inc. are not liable for any damage or theft that may occur to any person or property. Artists will be asked to sign a waiver and may insure their own artwork, as desired.
You must be available on August 30, 31, or September 1 to drop off your work with Artlink board members at The Icehouse at 429 W Jackson Street, Phoenix, AZ.
All sales will be handled by Artlink. In the event of sale Artlink will retain a 10% commission.
All images should be jpgs or tiffs and documents MS Word or PDF
- Up to 3 artwork images in .jpg format with a maximum 72 dpi per image
- Image List: Name of artist, written description of artwork to include title, media, sale price, and dimensions next to thumbnail images of the artworks in either MS Word or PDF format
- Contact Information: Phone number or email to best reach you
- Artist Statement: Should not exceed one (1) page
- Resume: Should not exceed three (3) pages. Name of artist and page number on top left corner of each page.
- $25 application fee: Paid through Paypal or by check made out to Artlink Phoenix and sent to the address below with ATT: Juried Submission and the artist name included. Post marked checks after deadline will not be accepted and submission will not be reviewed. Artlink Articipants and volunteers are exempt from the application fee.
Application fees are non-refundable, regardless of acceptance to The Juried Exhibition. Every submission is appreciated and will be seriously considered by a jury of experienced arts professionals. Not all artwork will be accepted. Please do not call for results. Artists will be notified by email.
Artlink Phoenix Address: P.O. Box 3426 Phoenix, AZ 85030
Email with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org