ARTLINK 19TH ANNUAL JURIED EXHIBITION
Artlink Inc. is now accepting entries for the 19th Annual Juried Exhibition presented by True North Studio, featuring the works of professional artists residing in the state of Arizona. Three exhibitors will receive cash awards, including a first place acquisition prize of $5,000 funded by True North Studio.
- Where: Park Central (3121 N 3rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013), hosted by Plaza Companies and DPR Construction
- When: February 7 – 9, 2019 (Feb 7, Opening Reception; Feb 8, AZ Governor’s Arts Awards Finalists Reception; Feb 9, TBA)
- What: A variety of artworks are welcome for submission— oil, watercolor, acrylic, graphite, charcoal, pastels, photography, ceramics, printmaking, textile, mixed media, new genre, performance, video, and sculpture/three dimensional pieces.
- Fee: $30 if registered as an A La Carte Articipant, or free if registered as an All Access Articipant
- Deadline to Apply: Wednesday, January 2, 2019, 11:59 p.m. (local Arizona Time)
For more information, submission details and how to apply:
If registered as a (paid level) All Access Articipant: Apply Here
If registered as a (free level) A La Carte Articipant: Apply Here
– – –
Visit Arizona Commission on the Arts’ AZArts.gov for more Arts Opportunities.
Park Central Mural EAST
Address: 3121 N 3rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013
RFQ Deadline: Friday, November 9, 2018, 11:59 PM (AZ time)
Current Status: Proposal Phase — the finalists have been selected: Jane Goat, Andrew Brown, Lauren Lee!
Address: 1375 & 1475 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
RFQ Deadline: Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 11:59 PM (AZ time)
Current Status: Planning Phase — the artist has been selected: Chelsi Rossi!
Banner Ironwood Art Bench
Address: 3700 N. Gantzel Road in Queen Creek, Arizona
RFQ Deadline: Thursday, September 6th, 2018, 11:59 PM (AZ time)
Current Status: Planning Phase — the artist has been selected: Skye Lucking!