All artists living in Arizona are invited to register as an Artlink Articipant. While Articipation does not require payment, there are additional benefits to paid levels. Select the level of Articipation that suits you best!
Working Artist [Free]
The Working Artist level is intended for working visual and performing artists who contribute to the arts experience in Arizona.
This 12-month program provides a turnkey option for engagement and includes the following benefits:
• An ArtistsAZ profile (powered by PUG) that allows Articipants to upload an artist statement, bio, images, website and social media links, as well as accomplishments and activities. This information will be reflected on the following pages: Artlink Articipant Directory, ArtistsAZ.com and the Artist Activity page. This webpage promotes recent artist activity to the arts and culture community.
• Subscription to The ArtBoard, an Articipant-exclusive newsletter (monthly)
• Subscription to Artlink’s Linkletter newsletter (weekly)
• First notice of invitations to Artlink and partner events, including Mixed Media Happy Hours, community meetings and other new happenings planned for 2022
Annual Contribution: None required (Gala tickets, and other fee-based opportunities will require payment)
All Access Artist
The All Access level is intended for active, working visual and performing artists who contribute to the arts experience in Arizona and who want to elevate their engagement.
This 12-month program includes the opportunities listed above, plus the following:
• Discounted tickets to the Art d’Core Gala on March 11, 2022
• Promotion through Artlink social media & eblasts. Events uploaded to the PUG are curated by Artlink admins to populate the Linkletter newsletter and Artlink’s social media channels.
• Opportunity to promote your calls to artists via Artlink communications channels
• Other promotional opportunities throughout the year
Annual Contribution: $60 | $24 for students (with student ID)
Step #1: Complete the registration form.
Click on the “Register Here” button to go to the registration form:
Step #2: Submit two (2) photos.
These images may be shared publicly in Artlink promotions:
• One that represents your work (example: your artwork or performance)
• One that best represents you in your workspace, showcasing you creativity (example: show yourself painting, dancing, installing an exhibition, cooking, mingling with patrons).
Email photos or send a file download link (ex: Dropbox) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: By providing photos you are granting permission to Artlink Inc. to use your image for promotion purposes.