Artlink Phoenix is excited to present the Fourteenth Annual Juried Exhibition. Artlink Phoenix is now accepting submissions for its juried exhibition featuring the works of professional artists residing in the state of Arizona.
This year we are fortunate to have our distinguished jurors: SMoCA Director Tim Rodgers; Artist, as well as, Professor and Faculty Director Adriene Jenek from ASU Herberger Institute; and local Phoenix Artist Cory Weeks.
The show will take place at the Artlink AE England Gallery throughout the month of February, 2011. The opening reception will be held on First Friday February 3, 2012 6-10 PM.
We are accepting artworks to include: oil, water color, acrylic, graphite, charcoal, pastels, photography, ceramics, print making, textile, mixed media, new genre, performance, video, and sculpture/three dimensional pieces.
The submission deadline is now extended to January 13, 2012. Notification of Acceptance will be sent out on January 22, 2012. Artworks of accepted applicants must be at the space no later than January 29, 2012.
Participants that exhibited in the past are permitted to submit, however, we ask you refrain from submitting the same piece that was in a previous Artlink Juried Exhibit. Submission requirements and information:
- Submissions should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Attention: Juried Submission.”
- Up to 3 artworks in .jpg format.
- Image List: Written description of artwork to include title, media, and dimensions next to small image of the artworks in either MS Word or PDF format.
- Artist statement and resume in either MS Word or PDF format.
- A non-refundable $25 application fee, paid by check made out to Artlink Phoenix and sent to the address below with “Attention: Juried Submission” and Artist name in subject. Friends of Artlink and volunteers are exempt from the application fee.
Artlink Phoenix address: P.O. Box 3426 Phoenix, AZ 85030