We would like to cordially invite you to Artlink’s Annual Community Meeting to review this significant time-period in the organization’s history and look ahead into a milestone year in 2022-2023.
Organization representatives will share information on Artlink programs, events initiatives and initiatives that Identify, Connect, Develop and Promote the arts and culture community, including:
- Artlink’s Articipant Program
- Call to Artist Partnerships
- PHX Fridays
- The Artist Forward Fund (TAFF)
- NEW real-time community calendar and statewide artist directory
- Signature events, including the 22nd Annual Juried Exhibition, 35th Annual Art Detour, 10th Annual Art d’Core Gala and Mixed Media Happy Hours
- And more!
Join us and learn how Artlink serves its mission of keeping the arts integral to our development by connecting artists, business and community.
Event: Artlink Annual Community Meeting
When: Monday, June 27, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Where: Online via Zoom
RSVP: Please register here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.