Arts & Culture Organization Registration
The Arts & Culture Organization category is intended for organizations in the Metro PHX area which includes performing arts organizations, cultural organizations and other producing organizations that create and promote events for the public. If you are looking to promote a specific location destination, then please register as an Arts Venue here.
Join us for our 33 annual Art Detour!
February – March 2021 we are only registering Art Detour 33 Articipation. Please see details at artdetour.com
Arts & Culture Organization Articipant
This 12-month program provides a turnkey option for engagement and includes the following benefits:
- An account on Phoenix Urban Guide (PUG), which allows Articipants to upload contact information, hours of operation and events. This information is then reflected on the following pages of Artlinkphx.org:
- Artlink Articipant Directory
- Event Calendar – a popular calendar that promotes the events you have scheduled on any day of the week. This page is closely monitored by Artlink admins, who will promote this activity on Artlink social media networks.
- Two (2) tickets to the Art d’Core Gala.
- Invitation to Articipant-only events
- Subscription to The ArtBoard Articipant newsletter (twice monthly)
- Subscription to Artlink’s Linkletter newsletter (twice monthly)
- Invitation to Artlink’s Mixed Media Happy Hour events
- Eligible to partner with Artlink on your calls to artists for your organization
- Eligible to partner with Artlink as a host for a future pop-up exhibition
- Other promotional opportunities throughout the year
Fees range $84 to $144, varying by venue type/size.